POWER UNDERWRITER H/F
L&A Partners est un cabinet spécialisé dans la recherche de cadres et dirigeants en Assurance et Finance d’entreprise
Dans le cadre d'un poste à pourvoir chez l'un de nos clients, compagnie internantionale de réassurance nous recherchons un power Underwriter H/F.
Key role is to maintain and develop through his/her relationships with brokers, negotiate and manage a profitable portfolio of EMEAC Power accounts (focusing more on operational power risks) within the guidelines specified at group level that will contribute to the achievement of the underwriting plan
Contribute to the overall results of the Group by sound technical and profitable underwriting
Build and manage Broker and Client relationships in the European Market, London Market and more globally the EMEA region.
Develop group’s market share and leadership position in Property/Power segment
Enhance Group image in the market by efficient and innovative support of client needs
Under the authority of the Paris Property Manager :
- Select, analyse and assess property/power submissions, underwrite independently analysing all information including risk engineering reports, calculate ratings, negotiate conditions of the contracts.
- Contribute to the technical knowledge of sectors (e.g. Power) in which the jobholder is working.
- Develop and maintain a profitable portfolio in accordance with the Specialty Insurance (SI) underwriting guidelines
- Generate new offers and promote the Group by pro-active marketing in accordance with the defined strategy and risk appetite, build and maintain brokers relationship
- Participate in industry events (seminars, forums, conferences) to promote group image
- Research, develop and report on new areas of profitable growth, particularly renewable power business.
- Market Specialty Insurance capabilities and products to Corporate Risk Managers, Brokers and Ceding companies in EMEA countries and London market.
- Produce and share informed business intelligence documentation based upon research and analysis of the portfolio results and market data.
- Report regularly on accounts and marketing activity
- Manage and Support accuracy and timeliness of data entry in the tools required.
- Visit regularly our clients and project sites (approx. 15-20 days of business travel per year)
- Work in close cooperation and coordination with your colleagues in the SI network, participate in business intelligence and knowledge sharing
- Responsibly manage data recorded in our information systems to give an accurate representation of the risks subscribed and to allow portfolio analysis.
- Collaborate with our technical assistants team to ensure data quality and performance of contracts administration, regularly collaborate and exchange with the claims team and other internal stakeholders
Working experience and/or technical knowledge in power generation technology (conventional and/or onshore renewable energy).
5+ years energy/power Industry experience, or
5+ years power and utilities risk engineering within an insurance or brokerage company, or consulting firm, or
5+ years underwriting experience in power insurance/reinsurance market