ENVIRONMENTAL UNDERWRITER H/F
L&A Partners est un cabinet spécialisé dans la recherche de cadres et dirigeants en Assurance et Finance d’entreprise
Dans le cadre d'un poste à pourvoir chez l'un de nos clients, compagnie de réassurance reconnu nous recherchons un Environmental Underwriter H/F
- Key role of the jobholder is to produce and develop the Environmental Impairment & Liability portfolio within Continental Europe.
- Manage the environmental portfolio (renewals, endorsements, risk and coverholder visits, client meetings, claims involvement) through his/her relationships with relevant brokers and through new sources, within the guidelines specified by the group, which will contribute to the achievement of the underwriting business plan.
- Contribute positively to the overall results of the group by demonstrably sound technical and profitable underwriting.
- Develop group's market share and leadership position.
- Enhance enterprise’s image in the market by efficient and innovative support of client needs.
This role will report to the Head of EMEA in Paris with a dotted line to the Divisional Head of Environmental Impairment & Liability
- Receive, select and evaluate underwriting offers of business from various sources, calculate ratings and negotiate the conditions and exclusions of the contracts;
- Generate new offers and promote group by pro-active marketing
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and brokers; travel as and when required to do so
- Respond to all offers in a timely manner;
- Research, develop and report on new areas of potential profitable growth;
- Maintain accurate records of quotes, risks accepted and declinatures;
- Control and verify premium income according to business plan;
- Produce reports of various formats for reporting purposes as required;
- Continual liaison with the Divisional Head provide updates as and when;
- Assist the Divisional Head in the development of the Underwriting framework and risk appetite;
- Assist the Divisional Head with the development of client relationships with capital providers within jurisdiction;
- Contribute to the claims settlement process in conjunction with the claims department;
- Contribute to enhancing the EIL team technical knowledge of sectors and sub-sectors in which the jobholder is working;
- Collaborate and contribute to the training of the team;
- Liaise and keep local management informed of progress on the account.