SENIOR FRAUD & INTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F).
L&A Partners is a recruiting firm specialized in financial careers. We are currently seeking on behalf of a client, an international listed company, a Senior Fraud & Internal Auditor (m/f). You will join a department in charge of high-profile and complex audit engagements as well as fraud investigations worldwide.
- Perform worldwide high-profile and complex audit engagements in accordance with international professional standards. Activities include audit planning, performing audit fieldwork, audit report writing, and following up on management’s efforts to implement corrective actions.
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely fraud investigations worldwide. Understand facts and fraud schemes, identify roles and responsibilities as well as the loss to the company, and collect relevant proof and information.
- Partner with other internal functions including Group Compliance, Internal Controls, Legal, and Human Resources.
- 5+ years of professional experience providing internal audit and/or investigation services in a multinational corporation or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with senior management.
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain information with an eye for detail.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent English language skills. Another language will be a plus.
- Professional designations, for example, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), are a plus.
The position is located in Paris area.