HR BUSINESS PARTNER H/F
L&A Partners est un cabinet spécialisé dans la recherche de cadres et dirigeants en Assurance et Finance d’entreprise
Dans le cadre d'un poste à pourvoir chez l'un de nos clients, compagnie internationale de réassurance nous recherchons un HR business partner H/F pour un CDD de 7 mois.
Under the authority of the Head of HR development and on his/her dedicated portfolio, the missions of the job holder are:
- As the manager’s and employees’ single point of contact, responds and supports the organisation’s strategy and the business needs by defining, proposing and implementing HR action plans:
- Works with management to understand their business activities and to drive business performance through their teams;
- Identifies where their future needs will be, resulting in devising HR strategies and methods to meet those needs and agreed upon implementation plans for the business;
- Makes the link between their employees’ portfolio and the HR Community, and therefore leads and promotes locally the main HR processes in coordination with the HR specialists;
- Works in close collaboration with specialists (such as Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Training, Labour relationships …) and have regular exchange with HR Leaders.
- Manages the recruitment and career development processes and life-cycles, and serves as the subject matter expert and the go-to person.
- Key duties and responsibilities
On his/her dedicated portfolio:
- Works with management to understand and support business activities and strategies, how they develop their teams and where their future needs and devises HR strategies and methods to meet manager’s needs and assists with implementing these plans with the business:
- Actively participates to the evolution of the organization by providing a concrete HR support.
- Works through individual and collective HR issues and needs.
- Accordingly with group's global HR policies and based on the global knowledge, supports the business by proposing action plans to hire, develop, retain and dismiss employees, especially in case of key positions and/or high potentials.
- Is in charge of Career Development:
- Supports the development of key employees in line with managers by building Individual Career Management Plans, proposing relevant solutions.
- Supports management and Group HR in building and following up the implementation of succession plans for key positions.
- Takes the opportunity of the annual HR processes (ADI, salary review, free shares attribution, global Partnership promotion and local promotions, STWR/People Reviews…) to implement these solutions (conduct the training/presentation sessions to the management “Managing Performance / ADI…”).
- Is in charge of Talent Acquisition:
- Leads and drives diversity recruiting initiatives by implementing the groupTalent Acquisition Process focused on the placement of highly capable talent based on a full understanding of the group, its culture and key strategic goals.
- Sets the strategic direction, develops the appropriate recruiting strategies and is accountable for the day-to day recruiting operations. Operationalizes strategies to emphasize speed, quality and diversity of hires, innovative hiring strategies, process efficiency, and candidate satisfaction.
- Continues to innovate on Bank strategy for candidate sourcing by leveraging all available tools including social media, company website, job boards, employee referrals, and recruiting tools where appropriate.
- Drives employment branding efforts, with social media strategies that help set us apart as an employer of choice via the development of strategic recruitment campaigns (relationships with Schools/Universities…).
- Drives outcomes that leverage sound metrics, implements initiatives to accelerate candidate pipeline growth to achieve overall talent acquisition goals.
- Manages the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Sets-up and conducts interviews with candidates.
- Ensures successful on boarding and integration with line managers.
- Is in charge of the administration and reporting linked to those responsibilities (preparation of employment contracts, offer letters, ….) and has up to information regarding the local market in terms of employment, local practices and compensation.
Member of the following committees:
- Member of the HR BP sub-community
- Required experience & competencies
- At least 7 years of progressive experience as HRBP / HR Generalist, and specifically in talent acquisition and human resources management ideally gained in the Finance – Insurance sector.
- Experience in project Management and Change management.
- Is persuasive, solution-oriented proactive communicator (oral and written) with highly effective influencing, negotiating, and motivational skills;
- Demonstrates strong ability and willingness to develop strong relationships and work in a collaborative environment across multiple stakeholders and provide appropriate push back as needed.
- Demonstrates strong ability and experience in building and sustaining solid partnerships with Human Resources team, hiring managers and other leaders.
- Experienced in communicating across different hierarchical levels and cultures.
- Ability to understand business need, source, recruit, and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates innovative and creative approaches/strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Experience of recruiting sourcing strategies using traditional and social media channels; experience with social media recruiting strategies, solid understanding of the industry and general recruitment practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong customer service orientation.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extensive use of sourcing through LinkedIn/Indeed and other various social sites.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a plus.
- Required Education
- Master degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or related field preferred, or any equivalent combination of related education and experience.